Dulong Spicy in Olive Oil, 4 oz.
Dulong Spicy in Olive Oil, 4 oz. It also comes in 8 oz jar.
Dulong fish are called different names in different places but they're popularly known as "Dulong". They are caught wild from rivers or lakes during a particular season every year.
They are known to have low sodium content and high calcium. We want to highlight the characteristics of this white flesh fish as we develop our recipe.
We prepared it Spanish style in Olive oil marinated in cane vinegar, garlic, and onions, with tomato for Dulong and Tomato and some chili flakes for our Spicy variant but we make it "pleasantly spicy". We used very little sea salt just to add a bit of flavour but the idea is not to overpower the mild taste of the Dulong fish.
- Serve on toast or crackers, may also be served with red or white wine.
- You may put in on rice and add Calamansi as most Filipinos would.
- Some Asians just mix it into their stir-fried rice.
- You try it on pasta as a light but tasty gourmet pasta sauce.
- Perfect also as a pizza topping.
No preservatives, no MSG, no chemical additives, no food coloring.
Shelf - Stable for one (01) year. Refrigerate after opening.